Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ashlyn's Obsession!

So Ashlyn is totally obsessed with the internet! She has my mom calling me each day to see if she can stay on longer than 3o minutes. Of couse she does get to. She sits with the laptop at the kitchen counter when my mom is in the kitchen with her. She worked for grandma to earn a one month membership to Club Penguins! Her and my nephew Logan love it! It's hard to pull them away! Now Ashlyn has to read 10 books to earn a month membership to Pixie Hollow. She loves Pixie Hollow!

This reward has worked so well. Ashlyn pops up early (on most days) to get her chores done to get on the computer. I'd rather have her do that than watch snotty Hannah Montana! haha

2 comments:

Kaitlin Norton said...

I miss you guys to! Ashlyn is so funny I get the biggest kick out of your posts. Tell Ash hi for me.

Rae said...

haha!