Thursday, August 19, 2010

Competition 2009-2010

Last dance season, we were living in Enterprise. This made it rather difficult for Ashlyn to be on the Show Team considering she would need to have someone drive her 45 mins each way for classes 3 days a week! We decided to take the year off from team dancing, but Ashlyn continued to take her technique classes once a week. I have to give a big thanks to my Mom for being committed to drive Ashlyn all that way for dance! Ashlyn also decided to do a solo. At first we were only going to do local competitions, but soon we decided to follow the team. This took us all over the place! New Mexico, Nevada, Salt Lake City and Ashlyn even competed at Lagoon! That was a fun weekend. Ashlyn did really well this year and I am so proud of her! Here are a couple of photos to recap the season.....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

so far so good on the blogging ;-)

Farah said...

I'm really trying to get it all caught up as much as I can!!