Thursday, March 19, 2009

All Work No Play!?

Ashlyn came to work with me today. For some reason, she loves it! I think it's because she has been coming to work with me since she was 3 days old! She came with me every day until she was 6 months old....she was crawling around, eating door stops and pulling plugs from computers. Ever since then, she has come to work with me here and there depending on the day. The other weird thing is that she loves to lay down under my desk...could that be habit from when she was younger too?
She loves to sit on the computer and play games and go next door to Iceberg....maybe that's the reason she likes to come to work with me!

We are counting down the time until we leave the office today to go join our friends in Vegas. Vegas isn't really that special, considering it's only 1.5 hrs away, and I make frequent trips there.....but it is nice to just get away. We are staying with my friends at their time share, Tahiti Village. Ashlyn is looking forward to the lazy river and I'm looking forward to the sandy beach and pool area. I just want a tan!

Hopefully, we will leave around 4 to get there in time to do something.....probably eat at Cheesecake Factory (Ash loves!) even tho, I am craving PF Changs. Of course, Ashlyn has to visit the M&M factory to buy overpriced m&m's with her hard earned money!

I'm sure we will post some pictures when we get back......

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your blog background, and I even like it more that you have updated this thing :) I'm going to suggested you follow Ash's advice and start looking for that white dress, sometimes there are lots of cute ones and other times it's very sparse!

Kristin said...

We need some baptism pics soon!

Rae said...

Ashlyn is so nice. I'm glad I know her as a friend!

Raelie Madrid