Sunday, March 1, 2009

Catching Up!!

Seriously, I can't believe how time flies! It has been so long since I updated my blog!! I get constant reminders from Ashlyn who gets them from Raelie to get this updated....so here I am. I'll just post a few pics and some verbage...then I promise to keep it updated in the future!

Last Thursday, we ended up in the InstaCare for Ashlyn. She had a dancing accident and hurt her knee badly. Luckily, it only ended up being deep tissue bruising. So just a litte sore. She thought it was awesome that she got to have her knee wrapped. The doctor also printed out her x-rays for her to take to school for Show & Tell.

Friday, February 20th, Ashlyn got to dance with her team for the girls and boys basketball half time shows for Dixie College. She had a lot of fun...mostly excited that it was televised. After the games, Deja got to come to Enterprise for the weekend. The girls had tons of fun. We still had plenty of snow up here, so they spend some time playing outside.

On Sunday, February 22nd, we met Deja's mom and went through one of the Parade of Homes. Ashlyn is now begging me for her own nail salon!!

February has been a hectic month!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Holy cow, you updated your blog..I'm impressed! Now all you got to do is keep doing it!