Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love the Spring Break Weather!

This is the time of year that I am so happy to be in St. George! I love to be in the warm weather! This week is especially nice because I am housesitting for my friend, Julie, and I am able to enjoy St. George without the commute.....so I get more time in the sun this week. Laying out by her pool in the middle of the day is especially wonderful!
Ashlyn is so upset....she thinks we are the only ones not going anywhere for Spring Break! The thing is, we never, ever do. We usually go to Disneyland on her birthday which isn't til next month....so where did she get the idea that we have to go somewhere for Spring Break?? We are taking a day trip to Vegas this week though. Julie and her family are there at their time share and we are crashing the party! Ashlyn could care less! All of a sudden, she hates Vegas. She is becoming a teenager and hasn't even hit 8!
Speaking of 8.......Last Sunday, I found out Ashlyn's baptism will be on April 25th. I was thinking it wouldn't be 'til May! Ashlyn is obsessing over her white dress! She freaks out daily that we don't have one yet. I keep telling her there is plenty of time, but I guess I better start looking before there is a major melt down!

Happy Spring!

No comments: