Friday, December 5, 2008

Simply Amazing!

Tonight was the first time in 6 years that I allowed someone to take a picture of me....a scheduled picture. Well, there was a studio staff picture once, but I was forced! Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate having my picture taken. If I see anyone around me with a camera, I run for cover! If someone does happen to catch me, I make some crazy facial expression so they can't use the picture. I'm just not photogenic. I think I got this phobia from my mom...she is the same way!

Ashlyn's dance studio participated in a photography fundraiser, and well, was talked into doing a photo session with Ashlyn. Basically, I had a weak moment. Lisa (one of our dance teachers & friend) convinced me it would be a good idea to get some pictures taken so I can document my weight loss (whole other blog!) I was nervous....The photographer is awesome and he kept assuring me that he does a great job with photoshop! ha After a few shots, I became more comfortable and even talked into an individual shot. My good friend and studio director, Julie, was there to watch me and make me have a "real" smile. She did a great job. All in all, I was pretty happy with the results. Ashlyn and I have never had such a fun time together....even got her to laugh too! Now that's amazing!!

(yes, I will post pictures once I get the CD!)

No comments: